The CGA-345M-20 19' 8" Aluminum Cantilever Gate Track is designed to accommodate cantilever gates weighing up to 550 lbs. and with an opening of up to 16' in length. This highly durable aluminum track is the path along which a cantilever gate travels when it opens or closes. It features a C-shape design, with the gate moving along the channel on the open side of the track. The track itself is 19' 8" long and it's easy to install as part of a wide range of cantilever gate applications. Thanks to its sturdy design, it can be counted upon for years of outstanding performance
• Easy To Install
• 20 ft Long Track For Gates Up To 550 lbs
• Durable Aluminum Construction Provides Rust Resistance
• Long-Lasting, Weather-Resistant Galvanized Steel Track
• More Cost-Effective Than Traditional Cantilever Hardware
• Ideal For Cantilever Gates With An Opening Of Up To 16 ft
• C-Shaped Design Allows Gate to Smoothly Slide Open Or Closed
• Cantilever Track Systems Prevent Wear And Tear On Gate Operator Motors
• Material: Aluminum
• Track Length: 19' 8"
• Max. Gate Opening: 16'
• Internal Diameter: 2.4"
• Max. Gate Weight: 550 Lbs.
|Max Gate Weight||550 lbs|
|Max Opening Range||16 ft|
|Length of Track||19' 8"|