The Stainless Steel Bottom End Cup accepts and holds the end of a cantilever gate, holding the gate in place when it's closed or in the open position. It's crafted from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel and features a beveled edge that guarantees smooth stop and entry. The Bottom End Cup holds the gate steadily while reducing vibrations from inclement weather and wind conditions, increasing the life span of the carriages and gate operator. This end cup is designed for gates up to 26' long with a weight capacity of up to 700 lbs.
• Beveled Edge For Smooth Transitions
• Bottom End Cup For Cantilever Sliding Gates
• Receives And Holds The End Of The Gate Steadily
• Reduces Vibrations From Wind, And Weather Conditions
• Designed For Gates Up To 26' Long, Weighing Up To 700 lbs
• Has Pre-Drilled Holes To Fix To Gate Post Or Fix To CG-15 Bracket
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Max Gate Opening: 26'
• Max Gate Weight: 700 lbs
|Max Gate Weight||700 lbs|
|Max Opening Range||26.4 ft|
|Part Type||End Cup|