The CGS-345G 9' 10" Large Galvanized Cantilever Gate Track is designed to accommodate cantilever gates weighing up to 4,050 lbs. and with an opening of up to 59.4' in length. This highly durable galvanized steel track is the path along which a cantilever gate travels when it opens or closes. It features a C-shape design, with the gate moving along the channel on the open side of the track. The track itself is 9' 10" long and it's easy to install as part of a wide range of cantilever gate applications. Thanks to its galvanized finish, it's rust-resistant and can be counted upon for years of outstanding performance.
• Easy To Install
• 10 ft Long Track For Gates Up To 4,050 lbs
• Galvanized Finish Provides Rust Resistance
• Long-Lasting, Weather-Resistant Galvanized Steel Track
• More Cost-Effective Than Traditional Cantilever Hardware
• Ideal For Cantilever Gates With An Opening Of Up To 65 ft
• C-Shaped Design Allows Gate to Smoothly Slide Open Or Closed
• Cantilever Track Systems Prevent Wear And Tear On Gate Operator Motors
• Material: Galvanized Steel
• Track Length: 9.84'
• Max. Gate Opening: 59.4'
• Max. Gate Weight: 4,050 Lbs.
|Max Gate Weight||4050 lbs|
|Max Opening Range||59.4 ft|
|Length of Track||9' 10"|