The M16 Threaded Tie Rod for Carriages is a strong, J-shaped steel anchor for a cantilever gate system, helping anchor components in the surface below. The curved portion of the tie rod goes down, while the straight end reaches up through the concrete, allowing for the attachment of parts of the fence system. This tough tie rod is compatible with cantilever gates up to 1,700 lbs. and with an opening of up to 26.4'. Along with the tie rod, two nuts and two washers are included to facilitate an easy installation.
• J-Shape For Increased Strength
• Threaded Design Bolsters Grip And Stability
• Anchors Cantilever Gate System To Concrete
• Includes Tie Rod, Two Nuts And Two Washers
• Width: 2.4"
• Diameter: M16
• Length: 15.2"
• Material: Steel
• Opening Range: 26.4'
• Max. Gate Weight: 1,700 Lbs.
|Max Gate Weight||1700 lbs|
|Max Opening Range||26.4 ft|
|Part Type||Anchoring and Installation Accessory|